Loading a Contractor Account
Ad-hoc Contractor Invoices are loaded on the Maintenance Sub Account section of the Accounts Dashboard of rpmsOnline. The category used for ad-hoc Contractor Accounts is Maintenance.
How to load a Contractor Invoice:
- Search for the Property on the Property dashboard and open the Accounts dashboard from the Go To Options drop down menu.
- From the Sub Accounts drop down menu select the Maintenance Accounts option.
- The list of Maintenance Invoices that have been loaded previously will be displayed.
- Click on the +Contractor Account button to open the Form (See example below)
- Complete the fields and click on the Continue button to save the form and return the the List of Contractor Accounts
On the New Contractor / Maintenance Account form:
- Select the Contractor from the drop down list
- Enter the Invoice reference to use on the Payment
- Enter the Total Invoice Amount (Inclusive of VAT)
- If VAT was charged enter the VAT amount that is included in the Total
- On the Payment By drop down menu select who will be responsible for payment of the Invoice:
- Landlord - use this option where the invoice will be paid from the Rent on behalf of the Landlord
- Tenant - use this option where the invoice will be paid by the Tenant
- Shared - use this option where the Tenant and Landlord have agreed to each pay a portion of the Invoice. When you select this option a Panel will be shown where you can type in the split between what the Landlord will pay and what the Tenant will pay.
- Upload a scan copy of the Tax Invoice on the Tax Invoice field
- Click on the Continue Button
- The new Invoice will be added to the List of Maintenance Invoices and the status will be Review.
- From the Options and Tools drop down menu you can now select various operations as shown below.
Options and Tools Operations
From the Options & Tools drop down
- View / Edit - use this option to open the Form. You will be allowed to edit the detail on the form when the status is not Final (Blue status) in other words the invoice have not been billed to the Landlord and / or Tenant Account yet.
- Delete Account - use this option to delete the Invoice record. This option will only be available when the status is not Final (Blue status) in other words the invoice have not been billed to the Landlord and / or Tenant Account yet.
- Bill Account - use this option to bill the Invoice detail to the Landlord and / or Tenant account in accordance with the Payment By option selected. The status will then change to Billed. Where the Shared option is selected, the specified amounts will be billed to the Landlord and Tenant Accounts respectively.
- Upload Invoice Document - use this option to upload a scanned copy of the Invoice document if you have not uploaded it when you captured the Invoice info originally.
- View Payments for this Invoice - use this option to view all Payments made to settle this invoice. This option will only be available if the Invoice status is Paid or Partially Paid.